School of Empowerment for Evangelism and Discipleship
ZOOM SEED Class SEM 1: “God’s Design Your Choice”
🌱 Dear Participant,
We are pleased to confirm your registration as a participant. Attached are the following:
- Details of the class:
Date: 9 March to 27 April 21 ( every Tuesday night)
Zoom Meeting Link: This Will be forwarded to you prior to the commencement of the class.
- Textbook: Kindly check your email or Whatsapp.
- Tips for online learning:-
(1) Please do a simple audio and video test on the device that you are going to use for online class. Click this link https://zoom.us/test
(2) You are required to have your video On but audio Muted during class for enhanced learning.
(3) Do consider using a headset to ensure your voice sounds clear and to eliminate outside noises.
(4) Do identify a quiet place that has a good internet connection to be the online learning spot at home.
(5) Do be appropriately attired during class.
(6) Do have a hardcopy bible with you for quick reference during class
(7) Confidentiality (class discussions) is to be observed at all times
(8) Participants to attend all classes. Please WhatsApp your respective Facilitator if you can’t be present.
Thank you and we look forward to a blessed online learning session with all of you.
To love God and Obey His Word. (John 14:23). To equip the man of God for every good work through the study of His Word (2 Timothy 3:17).
Our Core Values
Communicate Freely and Honestly.
Understand and Accept One Another.
Humble and Teachable.
“May our hearts burn as the scriptures are opened to us (Luke 24:32).”
“May we be united in the faith and knowledge of the Son of God as we become matured in Christ through the active study of God’s Word (Ephesians 4:13).”
“May we be strong in the Word of God and increase in the knowledge of God (Colossians 1:10), serve God with passion, and be equipped to share the gospel at any time and place.”
Build, Equip, Nurture, Discipleship.
SEED Class Sign Up
SEED Courses Include
Semester One: March – May.
God’s Design Your Choice (In Progress).
Semester Two: July – September.