The Divine Exchange
- Jesus was punished that we might be forgiven.1
- Jesus was wounded that we might be healed.2
- Jesus was made sin with our sinfulness, that we might be made righteous with His righteousness.3
- Jesus tasted death for us that we might share His life.4
- Jesus was made a curse that we might enter into the blessing.5
- Jesus endured our poverty that we might share His abundance.6
- Jesus bore our shame that we might share His glory.7
- Jesus endured my rejection that I might have His acceptance with the Father.8
- He was cut off in death that we might be joined to God eternally.9
- Our old man was put to death in Him that the new man might come to life in us.10
- Isaiah 53:4-5.
- Isaiah 53:10, 2 Corinthians 5:21.
- Hebrews 2:9.
- Galatians 3:13-14.
- 2 Corinthians 8:9,9:8.
- Matthew 27:35-36, Hebrews 12:2, 2:9.
- Matthew 27:46-51, Ephesians 1:5-6.
- Isaiah 53:8, 1 Corinthians 6:17
- Romans 6:6, Colossians 3:9-10.
The entire message of the gospel revolves around the sacrificial death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus (1 Corinthians 15:3-4). Jesus bore the burden of sin and its curse on the cross and paved the way for us to accept His free gift of forgiveness, reconciliation, abundance, and life everlasting (Read More).
The Divine Exchange by Derek Prince.
Hover/Click to View Verse.