Deliverance From Satan’s Power
The Throne of Grace: My Help and Deliverance
Father, as I approach Your throne now with my confession, I know that the Word of God says, “Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).”
As I come boldly to confess, I acknowledge that Jesus is the High Priest of my confession (Hebrews 3:1) Your Word said, “Take with you words and turn to the Lord (Hosea 14:2).
Father, I come to Your throne today in the face of all doubts, oppositions, and assaults of the devil, and in the face of all spiritual forces of darkness TO BOLDY CONFESS YOUR WORD!
My Identity: The Reality of My Deliverance
- I am a child of God; I am born of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God (1 Peter 1:23).
- I am a new creation; the old things has passed away (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- I am delivered from the kingdom of darkness and translated into the kingdom of God; of His dear Son (Colossians 1:13).
- I am redeemed from the curse of the law (Galatians 3:13).
- I am blessed; with grace abounding; always having all sufficiency in all things; abounding in every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8).
- I am healed by the stripes of Jesus (Isaiah 53:5).
- I am strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might (Ephesians 6:10).
- I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37).
- I am the salt of the Earth; and the light of the World (Matthew 5:13-16).
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:21).
- I have the greater one inside me (1 John 4:4).
- I have received power from the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8).
I Affirm My Absolute Deliverance
Lord, I know that You listen to me when I pray. Your Word says that if we ask anything according to Your Will (of Word), You hear us, and if You hear us, we know we have the petitions we ask of You (1 John 5:14-15). Therefore, I confess:
- I have the power to lay hands on the sick and see them recover (Mark 16:18).
- I have the power to cast out devils in the Name of Jesus (Mark 16:17).
- I have the power over all the powers of the enemy (Luke 10:19).
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
- I am the ambassador of Jesus Christ to proclaim the good news (2 Corinthians 5:20).
- I know that God will never leave me nor forsake me (Hebrews 13:5).
- I cast down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5).
- God has put His laws into my heart, and has written them on my mind (Hebrews 10:16).
- I grid up the loins of my mind (1 Peter 1:13).
- I arm myself with the mind of Christ (1 Peter 4:1).
- My mind serves the law of God (Romans 7:25).
- I am not conformed to this world but I am transformed by the renewing of my mind, that I may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God (Romans 12:2).
- I live according to the Spirit and I mind the things of the Spirit. I am spiritually minded, therefore, I have life and peace (Romans 8:5-6).
- I know the mind of the Lord for I have the mind of Christ (Romans 11:34, 1 Corinthians 2:16).
- The Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12).
- I commit my works to the Lord and my thoughts are established (Proverbs 16:3).
- My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit; I am redeemed, cleansed, and sanctified by the blood of Jesus (1 Corinthians 6:19, 1 Corinthians 6:11).
- My members, the parts of my body are instruments of righteousness, yielded to God for His service and for His glory (Romans 6:13).
- The devil has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus (1 Peter 1:19-20)!
- I overcome Satan by the blood of the lamb and by the word of my testimony. And I love not my life unto death (Revelation 12:11).
- My body is for the Lord and the Lord is for my body and for me (1 Corinthians 6:12-20).
As you confess and declare aloud the Word of God daily; as you assimilate the Word of God, you will see changes in your attitude, outlook, speech, and personality. You will become the person God wants you to become, victorious; positive; more than a conqueror through Christ; in possession of the Word of God and of His great promises.
The forces of darkness and Satan cannot dominate you! “Deliverance from Satan’s Power” is a compilation of scriptures that demonstrates Christ’s power to deliver us and His victory within us; life, liberty, freedom, and deliverance from bondage (sin, sickness, poverty, fear, and confusion). As You affirm and confess the reality of your absolute deliverance, you will see and live within the reality of your confession.
Hover/Click to View Verse.